User Review( votes)
Genitourinary Imaging The Requisites 3rd Edition
An updated volume in the best-selling Radiology Requisites series, Genitourinary Imaging, 3rd Edition presents the essentials of genitourinary radiology by describing the imaging techniques and diseases most commonly encountered in the field. Concise and practical, it familiarizes the reader with the pathology affecting the genitourinary system as well as an approach for detecting abnormalities. Extensive updates throughout reflect the significant changes in the way pathological processes in the genitourinary (GU) tract are imaged since publication of the last edition. Covering everything from basic principles through the latest diagnostic imaging techniques, equipment, and technology, it serves residents as a concise, easily readable text of GU imaging and serves as an update and reference for fellows and practicing radiologists.
New to This Edition
– State-of-the-art coverage of MR urography, uterine artery embolization, CT for renal stone disease, and many other new
areas in the field.
– The latest genitourinary imaging techniques with updated information on CT urography, MRI of the urinary tract, prostate
MR, and much more.
– Newly edited and updated information throughout, including kidney tumor ablation and renal tumor imaging techniques
1. An Introduction to Radiologic Methods
2. The Kidney and Retroperitoneum: Anatomy and Congenital Abnormalities
3. Renal Masses
4. The Kidney: The Diffuse Parenchymal Abnormality
5. The Renal Sinus, Pelvocalyceal System, and Ureter
6. The Lower Urinary Tract
7. The Female Genital Tract
8. The Male Genital Tract
9. Imaging of the Adrenal Glands
10. Interventional Genitourinary Radiology
Autores: Ronald J. Zagoria, Christopher M Brady, Raymond B. Dyer