USMLE Road Map: Neuroscience presents a concise and focused examination of the essential concepts for students in Medical Neuroscience. The outline is enhanced with an extensive and original illustration program that visually conveys the essential information and promotes retention of the material. Features such as clinical correlations and clinical problems are also included.
The book helps you be better prepared for the USMLE exam and aids you in programs where there is no traditional neuroscience course.
Using the Road Map Series for Successful Review
1. Development, Gross Anatomy, and Blood Supply of the Nervous System
2. Cytology of the Nervous System
3. Spinal Cord
5. Cerebellum and Basal Ganglia
6. Diencephalon and Limbic System
7. Visual System, Pupillary Reflexes, and Conjugate Eye Movements
8. Cerebral Cortex and Higher Functions
Title: USMLE Road Map Neuroscience
Authors: James S. White
USMLE ROAD MAP SERIES