Fully updated to meet the demands of the 21stcentury surgeon, Principles, Volume 1 of Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition,
provides you with the most current knowledge and techniques in the principles of plastic surgery, allowing you to offer
every patient the best possible outcome. Access all the stateoftheart knowhow you need to overcome any challenge
you may face and exceed your patients’ expectations.
New to This Edition
Stay abreast of the latest information on business practices, stem cell therapy, and tissue engineering, and walk through
the history, psychology, and core principles of reconstructive and aesthetic plastic surgery. Know what to look for and what results you can expect with over 1,000 color photographs and illustrations.
Easily find the answers you need with a more templated, userfriendly, highyield presentation.
Autores: Geoffrey C. Gurtner, Peter C. Neligan
Volume 1 ISBN: 9781455710522
Temas de Interés:
1. Current Reconstructive Surgery 1st Edition
2. Essentials of General Surgery, Lawrence 5th Edition
3. Maingot’s Abdominal Operations 12th Edition
4. Surgery at a Glance
5. Vascular and Endovascular Surgery a Comprehensive Review
6. Colorectal Surgery, Randolph Bailey
7. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Board Review, Second Edition
8. Campbell’s Operative Orthopaedics 12th Ed. 2013
9. SoftTissue Surgery of the Craniofacial Region
10. Color Atlas of Cosmetic Oculofacial Surgery