With a clear, comprehensive approach, this quick-reference handbook on the basic principles of fluid, electrolyte and acid-base balances, imbalances and related disorders is a must-have for all nursing students.
• The chapter on increased intra-cranial pressure has been completely rewritten with a stronger focus on neurotrauma and common conditions that cause increased intra-cranial pressure.
• Includes a new, comprehensive glossary for quick reference.
• Provides a new appendix of The Joint Commission’s (TJC) List of Accepted Abbreviations.
• Convenient handbook size and accessible information make this a handy, portable resource.
• Developmental approach provides examples across the life span that illustrate common health problems associated with imbalances.
• Nursing assessments, diagnoses, interventions and rationales are presented in a tabular format for quick retrieval and ease of comprehension.
Autores: Joyce LeFever Kee, Betty J. Paulanka, Carolee Polek
Editorial: Delmar Cengage Learning
Opción 1 target=”_blank”>Opción 3