* Coverage of the complete breadth of the specialty broadens your knowledge base.
* A discussion on the basic science that underpins clinical nephrology prepares you for certification or recertification.
* A comprehensive selection of the most important sources in nephrology expands your reference needs.
* More than 550 full-color high-quality photographs, as well as abundant and carefully chosen figures, algorithms, and tables add to your comprehension of the material.
* A visually aided, logical organization gives you access to the information you need quickly.
* The fully-searchable entire contents of the book Â· regular updates Â· an image library for electronic presentations Â· links to related resources Â· relevant material from other nephrology texts Â· and more are all accessible online, giving you anytime, anywhere access to the latest information.
Autor: Barry M. Brenner
Editorial: S.a.u n d e r s
Volumen: 1 y 2